Become a more efficient runner and change up your workouts by adding in our Fall Speed Program every Wednesday!
Do not let the word "speed" intimidate you. This program brings in a wide range of athletes and runners. Each workout will consist of a total of 3 miles of various interval distances and paces. What better way to do a speed workout than with a group, pushing you out of your comfort zone! Over the next six weeks, our coached track workouts will teach you how to become a quicker and stronger runner. First workout is August 22nd, 2018.
Spring Speed Details:
- Training starts Wednesday, August 22nd
- Wednesday at 6:30 PM - East Side Location: University School: 2785 Som Center Rd, Hunting Valley, OH 44022
- Wednesday at 6:30 PM - West Side Location: 11000 West Pleasant Valley Rd. Parma, OH 44130
- Workouts designed to benefit any runner training for any distance and looking to improve their foot speed!
- (EASTSIDE) REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- (WESTSIDE) REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Fall Speed Training Includes:
- 6-week program
- Coached weekly track workouts designed to improve runner threshold speed and cardiovascular efficiency
- Weekly coach email
- 6 weeks of fun on a track with other local runners of all abilities!
If you have any question feel free to email Coach Stacey at: firstname.lastname@example.org