Are you ready to rock your first half marathon or improve your current time? We are ready to guide you across the finish line of the Rite Aid Cleveland Half Marathon on May 19, 2013. Our 16-week Cleveland Half Marathon Rockers 13.1 program is specifically designed to prepare new runners and run/walkers to finish the 13.1 distance injury free and happy.
Cleveland Half Marathon Rockers 13.1 Training Information
Informational Meeting: Jan. 23, 6:30 p.m., at Fleet Feet Sports Northfield
114 East Aurora Rd., Northfield, Ohio 44067 - 330-908-3234
We will answer your questions and prepare you for the first coach led training run,
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 6:30 p.m. Regularly scheduled, coach led training runs are twice a week:
Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. at NF / PP alternating between an off-site locations: to be decided.
Saturdays 8 a.m. at various locations: to be decided.
Note: We are working to create a schedule that will accommodate wide range of participants
that live/work further out from our store locations.
- Daily training schedules
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Weekly training updates
- Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Exclusive tech-tee training shirt
- Energy replacement drinks and water at all workouts
- Educational clinics on proper shoe fit, proper form, injury prevention, fueling strategy and more!
Special Newbies Kit / special discounted pricing to be decided
- 3 gels samples
- 1 block sample
- 2 recovery samples
- Hand held or belt
New in 2013, Partner Discounts
We are teaming up with area professionals to keep you healthy and injury free. During the kick-off meeting
(once you register) you will receive special discounts to the following types of establishments: to be decided
- Yoga Studios (flexibility)
- Massotherapists (stress relieving)
- $100.00 Per Person for Training
- Training registration fee does not include Rite Aid Cleveland Half Marathon race registration fee.
- The Rite Aid Cleveland Half Marathon sells out quickly. Register for the race today, too.
No refunds after the kick-off and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Questions? If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org