Are you ready to rock your first double-digit race or improve your current time? We are ready to guide you across the finish line of the Cleveland Ten Miler on Saturday, April 25 and the Rite Aid Cleveland Half Marathon on Sunday, May 17.
Our 16-week distance training program is specifically designed to prepare newer runners and run/walkers to finish a double-digit distance – injury-free and happy. We can adapt the training plan to fit your specific needs, so if you're aiming for a specific finish time or you just want to finish with a smile on your face, this program is for you!
These are not mandatory, but they are a great way to meet some of the coaches, have any questions answered in-person and sign up onsite.
• 6pm, Tuesday, Jan. 20, Fleet Feet Westlake
• 6pm, Thursday, Jan. 22, Fleet Feet Northfield
Group runs will start on Tuesday, Jan. 27 at Westlake and Wednesday, Jan. 28 at Northfield. The first official coached run will be Saturday, Jan. 31.
Weekly Group Runs:
• Tuesdays: 6pm, Fleet Feet Sports Westlake
• Wednesdays: 6pm, Fleet Feet Sports Northfield
• Saturdays, East: 9am, Station Road Bridge/Towpath, Brecksville
• Saturdays, West: 9am, Rocky River Reservation/Emerald Necklace Marina parking lot
* Saturday runs will change to an 8am start time beginning with the run on Saturday, March 7.
Benefits of Training with a Group:
• Support & motivation
• Friendship & camaraderie
• Experienced coaches and mentors
• Perks such as technical gear, giveaways, educational clinics and store discounts
• Pricing through Jan. 31: $100
• Price Feb. 1 and beyond: $125
Fleet Feet training alumni save $20. Don't have your code? Email Adrienna.
Whether you are a run/walker, casual jogger or running veteran, our distance training program is the most enjoyable, most inspiring and most efficient way to get in the best shape of your life. We'll kick off in late January, so make sure you're able to run 3 miles beforehand!
If you would like to be updated on news about our training programs, please sign up for our newsletter.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please email Adrienna Frazer.
* Please note that fees do not include race registration.