Boston 365 is Adidas' ultimate marathon training program that is exclusive to Fleet Feet Sports.
Make your 2016 Boston Marathon weekend the experience of a lifetime! At Fleet Feet Sports, our acclaimed Boston365 training program is about more than just running the race. It’s about developing lasting bonds with your training partners and creating unforgettable memories in Boston over race weekend. Official race sponsor Adidas (in partnership with the Boston Marathon and BAA) returns as exclusive sponsor of this program bringing participants an unmatched “behind the ropes” experience in Boston.
- Training begins: Monday, January 5th
- Location: TBD
- Workouts: 6:45 pm weekday | 8:00 am Saturdays
Boston365 Program Overview
**This program is for those who are registered for the 2016 Boston Marathon (see Boston Amenities below)**
The Fleet Feet Sports Boston365 Training Program is a coached program designed to:
- Help you physically and mentally prepare for the Boston Marathon
- Overcome Cleveland's difficult winter training conditions
- Create community and camaraderie among all participants
- Alleviate the stress of race weekend detail planning so you can focus on the Boston Marathon experience
- Provide unmatched amenities in Boston, not only for you but for your invited guests as well
Program Benefits: Train with the best to achieve your desired result
- Weekly day-by-day coached training program.
- 2 fully supported training runs per week.
- Boston365 program apparel and gear
- Clinics on topics including strength training, hydration and nutrition
- Weekly Boston365 email newsletter with workouts, training tips and advice
- Post-event celebration party
BOSTON AMENITIES: From start to finish we have a plan for you:
- Pre-race party at McGreevey's Pub - Meet your fellow training participants from all over the country.
- VIP buses to the starting line of the 2016 Boston Marathon - Stay warm and dry at the starting line until you start! Gear check bags that will be taken back to the VIP room
- VIP room at the Marriott Copley hotel for the entire race weekend - PRE-RACE: Breakfast, meet up with your team - POST RACE - Massage therapists, food and beverages, music
Boston365 Program Fee
**The Boston365 program is limited to a 20 person capacity.**