Welcome to 2017 Cleveland Marathon and Half Marathon Training! With two training locations (Westlake & Pepper Pike) and three group run options per week, we've got the most versatile and fun training programs in town. Check out all of the details below to see what we have to offer this season. We'd be honored to be a part of your 2017 training!
- Professionally designed and proven 18-week training schedule. Our programs are progressive in nature, each week builds upon the last - slowly, steadily and consistently!
- Training kicks off with informational meetings Tuesday, January 10th in Westlake & Wednesday, January 11th in Pepper Pike (both at 6:00PM). These meetings are non-running - we'll go over the program details and program schedule, and can answer any questions you may have.
- Group runs begin the week of January 15th.
- 3 weekly group run training options: Tuesday 6:00PM in Westlake, Wednesday 6:00PM in Pepper Pike, Saturday 8:00AM rotating between Westlake, Pepper Pike, Northfield, & Strongsville. It's your choice! We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- Fully-supported group runs and walks complete with aid stations, turn-by-turn routes, and coaches.
- Post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and event etc.)
- One-on-one access to the Training Program Coordinator and coaches. We're here for you -- and want to provide support for you to reach your specific goals, whatever they may be.
Angela Altier - Training Program Coordinator
Brad Stumpf - Distance Coach (Westlake)
Carol Mack - Distance Coach (Pepper Pike)
- Team Fleet Feet Sports training shirt from Brooks
- Clinics and gear demos throughout program
- $25 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Certificate to be used during training
- And most importantly, being part of a group whose staff and coaches will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family!
- More fun surprise events and goodies along the way - we can't give it all away just yet!
Race Day Amenities
- Pre-race group meeting spot near start line with secure bag and gear check.
- More details to come!
Post Race Party!
You are invited to our big post-race celebration party! We'll meet as a team at a local spot to celebrate you and your accomplishment this season - it'll be a party to remember.
2017 Training Program Sponsors
The sponsors of our training programs are far more than just a logo on a shirt. You will find each of them to add exceptional value to your overall training experience.
Cleveland Marathon & Half Training More Info »
Week of January 15th
Tuesday/Wednesday Evenings & Saturday Mornings
Cleveland Marathon & Half Marathon
As the OFFICIAL Training Partner of the Cleveland Marathon, we are excited to have you join our Half and Full Marathon training program! Participants can expect the very best in training along with many great social, shopping, and educational opportunities throughout. Join Cleveland's Premium Training Program.