Whether it's more miles than you've ever run before or just more miles under your belt, this program is for you. Fleet Feet Cleveland bring your MORE MILES for your Fall Half or Full Marathon. We are ready to help you reach your goals, whether it's your first half marathon or on a long list of full marathons. MORE MILES offers runs on both the South/East Side and West Side and a ton of PERKS to the participants. Why train alone when you could train with Fleet Feet Cleveland?
- Professionally designed and proven 18-week training schedule for half or full marathon. Our programs are progressive in nature, each week build upon the last - slow and steady and consistently!
- Training kicks off the week of June 12th
- Goal Race: Towpath Marathon & Half Marathon (can also be used for Columbus & accommodations can be made for other fall races)
- 3 weekly group training options: Tuesday 6:00PM in Westlake, Wednesday 6:00PM in Pepper Pike, Saturday 8:00AM rotating between Westlake, Pepper Pike, Northfield and Strongsville. It's your choice! Of course we will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly milage in rhythm.
- Full supported group runs and walks complete with aid stations, turn-by-turn routes, and pace group leaders.
- Post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and event etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Coaches, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
Coaches & Pace Group Leaders
Learn more about our coaches here (COMING SOON). Interested in being a pace group leader for our training programs? Learn More
- Team Fleet Feet Sports training shirt from Brooks
- Clinics and gear demos throughout program
- NEW FOR 2016 - Special participant rate for Speedplay Program during training.
- NEW FOR 2016 - $25 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Certificate to be used during training
- And most importantly, being part of a group who's staff, coaches, and Pace Group Leaders will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family!
- More fun surprise events and goodies along the way - we can't give it all away just yet!!
Race Day Amenities
- Pre-race group meeting spot near start line with secure bag and gear check.
- More Details to Come!
Post Race Party!
You are invited to our big post race celebration party! Location will either be at the store or a nearby restaurant. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment! We bring in great local food and drink as well as other nice treats to help make it a party to remember!
- NORMAL COST: $150
- $125 FOR THE FIRST 50 REGISTRANTS
2016 Training Program Sponsors
The sponsors of our training programs are far more than just a logo on a shirt. You will find each of them to add exceptional value to your overall training experience.
Tuesday/Wednesday Evenings & Saturday Mornings
Towpath Marathon & Half Marathon
Fall Marathon season is the best! There are so many Fall races, and More Miles is designed to help you train for your Fall Marathon or Half Marathon. We will structure training around the goal race of the Towpath Half and Full Marathon, but some accommodations can be made for other races (within reason). Come join Cleveland's Premium training program for an unforgettable experience.