Welcome to Spring 2018 Half and Full Marathon Training! With two training locations (Westlake & Pepper Pike) and three group run options per week, we've got the most versatile and fun training programs in town. Check out all of the details below to see what we have to offer this season. We'd be honored to be a part of your 2018 training!
- Professionally designed and proven 16-week training schedule. Our programs are progressive in nature, each week builds upon the last - slowly, steadily and consistently!
- Training kicks off with informational meetings Tuesday, January 30th in Westlake & Thursday, February 1st in Pepper Pike (both at 6:00 PM). These meetings are non-running - we'll go over the program details and program schedule, and can answer any questions you may have.
- Group runs begin the week of February 5th.
- 3 weekly group run training options: Tuesday at 6:00 PM in Westlake, Thursday at 6:00 PM in Pepper Pike, and Saturday at 8:00 AM rotating between Westlake, Pepper Pike, Northfield, & Strongsville. We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- The fully-supported group runs and walks complete with aid stations, turn-by-turn routes, and coaches.
- Post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and event etc.)
- One-on-one access to the Training Program Coordinator and coaches. We're here for you -- and want to provide support for you to reach your specific goals, whatever they may be.
- Team Fleet Feet Sports training shirt from Brooks
- Clinics and gear demos throughout program
- $25 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Certificate to be used during training
- And most importantly, being part of a group whose staff and coaches will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family!
- More fun surprise events and goodies along the way - we can't give it all away just yet!
Race Day Amenities
- Pre-race group meeting spot near start line with secure bag and gear check.
- More details to come!
You are invited to our big post-race celebration party! We'll meet as a team at a local spot to celebrate you and your accomplishment this season - it'll be a party to remember.
Contact Sarah Trask - Training Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!
2018 Training Program Sponsor
The sponsor of our training programs is far more than just a logo on a shirt! Our partners at Brooks add exceptional value to the overall training experience.
Half & Full Marathon Training More Info »
Info sessions held the week of January 29th; group runs begin the week of February 5th
Tuesday/Thursday Evenings & Saturday Mornings
Cleveland Half & Full Marathon
We're excited to have you join our Half and Full Marathon training program! Participants can expect the very best in training along with many great social, shopping, and educational opportunities. Join Cleveland's Premium Training Program!