Welcome to Fall 2017 No Boundaries! We begin our journey this fall and end with the Cleveland Turkey Trot. If you're looking for something a little farther check out NoBo 2.0!
- Kick Off Meeting: September 12th (Westlake) and September 13th (Pepper Pike)
- First Group Workout: Week of September 17th
- Cleveland Turkey Trot: Thursday, November 23rd
- Progressive 10-week Training Schedule designed by your Coach
- Two fun and challenging group workouts per week
- Small group training led by coaches for each pace and ability level
- Saucony No Boundaries Training tech shirt
- Educational clinics covering topics like - what to eat and when, having the right gear matters, how to avoid injury as you become more active, daily hydration best practices and more!
- Camaraderie of other walkers and runners just like you!
Weekly Group Workouts
Weekday Workout Options
- Westlake store - Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Northfield store - Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Pepper Pike store - Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Strongsville store - Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Saturday Workout Options
- Westlake & Strongsville rotation at 8:30am
- Northfield & Pepper Pike rotation at 8:30am