Keep Your Training Momentum Going!
No Boundaries 2.0 will help move you from 5K to 10K distance! Our coaches and mentors build you up, motivate you and teach you proper form, stretching, nutrition and more - all while getting you out and moving toward your goal race. If you can complete a 5K but want to go further, this program is for you.
The program will begin with two informational kickoff meetings:
- Monday, September 18th at 6:30 PM (at the Fleet Feet Pepper Pike store)
- Tuesday, September 19th at 6:30 PM (at the Fleet Feet Westlake store)
Group runs will begin the following week, and our team will communicate with you via email regarding scheduling prior to the official start date.
Now THREE Sessions Every Year
- Spring: March 2017 - May 2017
- Summer: June 2017 - August 2017
- Fall: September 2017 - November 2017- Registration open now!
- 8 weeks of coached training
- 2 group workouts a week
- A supported, fully planned-out training plan
- Demos and clinics throughout the program
- Race discounts
- Fleet Feet Sports perks
- Tuesday Run: Westlake Store 6:30 PM
- Wednesday Run: Pepper Pike Store 6:30 PM
- Saturday Run: Westlake or Pepper Pike Store 8:30 AM
Info sessions held the week of September 18th; group runs begin the week of September 25th
Tuesday/Wednesday 6:30 PM, Saturdays 8:30 AM
Looking to bump up for 5K to a 10K? NOBO 2.0 is the program for you! Build on your previous running experience to work up to a 10K distance.