Spring 2017 No Boundaries
Welcome to the first NoBo of the year! This session always comes with great excitement and enthusiasm for the new year and new season! We begin our journey as the weather breaks for Spring and ends with the Rite Aid Cleveland 5K.
- Kick Off Meetings: March 7th (Westlake) and March 8th (Pepper Pike)
- First Group Workout: Week of March 12th
- Rite Aid Cleveland 5K: Saturday, May 20th
- Progressive 10-week Training Schedule designed by your Coach
- Two fun and challenging group workouts per week
- Small group training led by coaches for each pace and ability level
- Saucony No Boundaries Training tech shirt
- Educational clinics covering topics like - what to eat and when, having the right gear matters, how to avoid injury as you become more active, daily hydration best practices and more!
- Camaraderie of other walkers and runners just like you!
Weekly Group Workouts
Weekday Workout Options
- Westlake store - Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Northfield store - Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Pepper Pike store - Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Strongsville store - Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Saturday Workout Options
- Westlake / Strongsville rotation at 8:30am
- Pepper Pike / Northfield rotation at 8:30am