Consider yourself an experienced runner and want to do something different? Think about becoming a Fleet Feet Sports Pace Group Leader. We promise you won't find a more rewarding way to spend your time.
What's a Pace Group Leader?
Well, it's pretty much what it sounds like. Your job will be to lead and motivate a group of our half and full marathon training program participants through their training runs. You will get to know and mentor this group throughout their training all the way to see them reach their goals on race day.
- All the perks and benefits that our training programs participants get.
- An extra gift from Fleet Feet Sports and our sponsors
- Race Day Discounts (each race is different)
- Complimentary entry into ONE of our SpeedPlay Training Programs
- The amazing feeling of helping your fellow runners cross the finish line.
We do ask the following of you:
- Be able to attend 80% of the workouts during the program (Tuesday/Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings).
- Be comfortable running the pace you choose and the distances required for half and full marathon training.
- While you will be running and training with the group, the purpose of our pace group leaders is not to train for their own races, but help others train for theirs. Being a pace group leader requires an element of selflessness. We ask that you always run your assigned pace and the distance for the day.
- Have fun!! Be a motivating and smiling face at every workout.
Tuesday/Wednesday Evenings & Saturday Mornings
Cleveland Marathon & Half Marathon
ex: $100 excluding race fee
Are you an experienced runner? Sign up to be a part of our Cleveland Marathon and Half Training Program as a pace group leader. Help our participants get in their miles and reach their goals! Our training programs wouldn't be possible without an awesome group of pacers!