For those looking to go farther than they have before or finish faster and stronger than last time.
Our ADVANCED LEVEL training will keep you motivated and moving all year long. This program will get you across the finish line of a Spring Half or Full Marathon and Fall Half or Full Marathon. Training will focus on progressively building your mileage base through long runs, tempo runs, and hill workouts. Let us take care of your 13.1 and 26.2 training!
Kickoff meetings (non-running, informational only) are held January 10th (6 p.m. at the Westlake store) and January 11th (6 p.m. at the Pepper Pike store). Group runs begin the week of January 15th.
What You Get:
- Membership and ALL THE PERKS of our Spring Half / Full Training Program and Fall Half / Full Training Program
- Membership and ALL THE PERKS of our Spring, Summer, and Fall Speed Training Program
- Comprehensive yearlong training plan and coaches (Total of 5 training programs)
- 2 coached runs per week for each training program
- Special gear gift from Fleet Feet Sports Cleveland and our sponsors
- Discounted rates for goal races (some exclusions may apply)
- Complimentary entries to the Hermes 10 Miler and River Run Half Marathon races
- Awesome savings compared to individual programs
Spring - Cleveland Half/Full Marathon
Summer - Hofbrauhaus 10K
Fall - Towpath Half/Full Marathon & Columbus Half/Full Marathon
Cost: $300 **SPECIAL RATE $275 FOR FIRST 50 REGISTRANTS**
Program Start: Kickoff meetings (non-running, informational only) are held January 10th (6 p.m. at the Westlake store) and 11th (6 p.m. at the Pepper Pike store). Group runs begin the week of January 15th.
Program Fee: $275 / $300