For those who can comfortably complete a 5K but are looking to take the next step.
Our INTERMEDIATE LEVEL training will help you get across the finish line of a Spring 10K and build toward a Fall Half Marathon.
The program will begin with two informational kickoff meetings:
- Tuesday, March 7th at 6:30 PM (at the Fleet Feet Westlake store)
- Wednesday, March 8th at 6:30 PM (at the Fleet Feet Pepper Pike store)
Group runs will begin the following week, and our team will communicate with you via email regarding scheduling prior to the official start date.
What You Get:
- Membership and ALL THE PERKS of our Spring NOBO 2.0 Program
- Membership and ALL THE PERKS of our Fall Half / Full Training Program
- Membership and ALL THE PERKS of our Spring, Summer, and Fall Speed Training Program
- Comprehensive yearlong training plan and coaches (Total of 5 training programs)
- 2 coached runs per week for each training program
- Special gear gift from Fleet Feet Sports Cleveland and our sponsors
- Discounted rates for goal races (some exclusions may apply)
- Complimentary entries to the Hermes 10 Miler (as a 2-person relay team) and the Hofbrauhaus 10K races
- Awesome savings compared to individual programs
* Each run will have an East Side and a West Side option; you can choose the location that's best for you.
- Tuesday Run: Westlake Store 6:30 PM
- Wednesday Run: Pepper Pike 6:30 PM
- Saturday Run: Westlake or Pepper Pike Store 8:30 AM
Spring - Cleveland 10K
Summer - Hofbrauhaus 10K
Fall - Towpath Half Marathon & Columbus Half Marathon
Cost: $300 **SPECIAL RATE $275 FOR FIRST 50 REGISTRANTS**